Adventures with Faith

Sandy, Chris & "Faith" living the dream.

29 October 2009 | Sutherlin, OR
25 February 2009 | La Cruz, Jalisco, MX
29 September 2008 | San Francisco
01 May 2008 | Vancouver, WA
31 December 2007 | Portland, OR

Mexico Love!

25 February 2009 | La Cruz, Jalisco, MX
Sandy/Sunny and 80-ish
We have been having a wonderful time cruising the Gold Coast of Mexico for the last couple months. After the Baja Ha Ha, we came to La Cruz and were here until the 23rd of December. That day, with friend, Mary, aboard we left and cruised to Barra De Navidad for Christmas. We loved it there and ended up staying (for a variety of reasons) for over a month. When we finally yanked the anchor out of the mud we visited some wonderful anchorages: Tenacatita Bay, Melaque, Santiago Bay, Las Hadas and Chamela. Now we are back in La Cruz for a couple weeks before we begin the trek north to La Paz and the Sea of Cortez. We will try to get a few visits in with friends who are leaving for the South Pacific next month (we will miss them terribly) while we're here. There are so many wonderful people in the world of cruising it is mind boggling. I have fallen in love with Mexico and can't wait to see more of it. I have every expectation that the best is yet to come!
Comments
Vessel Name: Faith
Vessel Make/Model: Morgan 41
Hailing Port: Vancouver, WA
Crew: Sandy & Chris Edmondson