04 April 2020 | Lancaster
27 March 2020 | Charleston, SC.....Whitestone, VA
19 March 2020 | Big Majors, Exumas, Bahamas
17 March 2020 | Black Point, Exumas, Bahamas
16 March 2020 | Williams Cay, Lee Stocking Island, Exumas, Bahamas
15 March 2020 | Williams Cay, Lee Stocking Island, Exumas, Bahamas
14 March 2020 | Lee Stocking Island, Exumas, Bahamas
13 March 2020 | Lee Stocking Island, Exumas, Bahamas
10 March 2020 | Sand Dollar Beach, Stocking Island, George Town, Exumas, Bahamas
08 March 2020 | Sand Dollar Beach, Stocking Island, George Town, Exumas, Bahamas
07 March 2020 | Sand Dollar Beach, Stocking Island, George Town, Bahamas
02 March 2020 | Hog Cay, Raggeds, Bahamas
28 February 2020 | Southside Bay, Ragged Island, Bahamas
27 February 2020 | Hog Cay, Raggeds, Bahamas
26 February 2020 | Hog Cay, Raggeds, Bahamas
25 February 2020 | Hog Cay, Raggeds, Bahamas
24 February 2020 | Hog Cay, The Ragged Islands, Bahamas
18 February 2020 | Hog Cay, Ragged Islands, Bahamas
08 February 2020 | Hog Cay Cut, Exumas, Bahamas
07 February 2020 | Crab Cay, George Town, Exumas, Bahamas
08 November 2019 | Lafayette River
We enjoyed our anchorage at Broad Creek but woke early with hopes of getting our furling system fixed and on our way. At 0800 we are at the dock and quickly working with the boatyard to understand what may have happened to cause the furling line problem. Within moments we are shoving off and on our way again.
Jaxon is a different dog today causing a little concern as he is shaking and anxious. The thunder coat is on now and we hope that he will calm down in a bit.
With a "blow" in the weather prediction for late night tonight into tomorrow out of the north, we are heading for the Lafayette River for an anchorage across from the Norfolk Yacht Club.
By 1600 hours we have the anchor down and are enjoying an afternoon snack before getting showered and preparing for a long night of waiting and watching as the wind blows through the anchorage. Jaxon had a better afternoon than morning and may be adjusting.
It is quite quiet back in this anchorage with a small sailing school out enjoying the wind. If the weather calms a bit earlier than predicted, we may sneak out and head to the Gilmerton anchorage or try to get to Great Bridge. We are in no hurry though the temperatures have us wishing we were in Florida already.