20 January 2021 | Big Marco River Anchorage, Marco Island, FL
17 January 2021 | Fleming Key, Key West, FL
14 January 2021 | Wisteria Anchorage, Key West
11 January 2021 | Little Torch Key, Newfound Harbor, Fl
08 January 2021 | Marathon, Boot Key, FL
07 January 2021 | Rodriguez Key, Key Largo, Fl
06 January 2021 | Rodriguez Key, Key Largo, Fl
01 January 2021 | Tavernier, Key Largo, FL
30 December 2020 | Tavernier, Fl
24 December 2020 | Heart Harbor, Tavanier, Key Largo
22 December 2020 | Heart Harbor, Tavanier, Key Largo, FL
20 December 2020 | Faber Cove, Fort Pierce, Fl
14 December 2020 | Faber Cove, Fort Pierce, FL
12 December 2020 | Faber Cove, Fort Pierce, FL
11 December 2020 | Faber Cove, Fort Pierce, FL
09 December 2020 | Ponce Inlet
07 December 2020 | Rockhouse Creek, Ponce De Leon Inlet
03 December 2020 | St. Augustine Municipal Marina Mooring Field
02 December 2020 | St. Augustine Municipal Marina South Mooring Field
30 November 2020 | St Augustine Municipal Mooring Field South
Bon Voyage and Ti Amo Gets Her Spa Hour
17 November 2020 | Stingray Point Marina, Broad Creek
With an appointment at 1300 hours for a spa treatment at DYC (Deltaville Yachting Center), we had a nice leisurely morning making some final adjustments.
As we left the harbor, our engine overheating alarm went off as we were not kicking water out of our exhaust.....seems a little crab was trying to block our intake. Once underway again, dodging the oystermen and on our way to the spa.
We have made a few small improvements this year.....some seen....some well hidden, but of all the improvements, the girl still needed her bottom scrubbed. As you can imagine the water is too cold to dive in and try to scrub the girl so we had made an appointment to have her hauled and power washed. Greg got in on the fun and decided to scrape some barnacles. Seems Greg’s clothing could use a tumble as he is getting ablative paint on his shirt. Boys!!!
All clean and dropped back in the water. 30-33 knot gusts in Broad Creek kept us from anchoring in the creek overnight so we called our dear friends at Stingray Point and Lee found us a spot for the night.
Our forecast is telling us not to leave until tomorrow afternoon. We will sit tight for the night and enjoy another leisurely morning. From there we hope to go on the ocean side to Charleston SC or even as far as St. Mary’s River at Fernandina Beach, FL.