Three Men in a Boat

Vessel Name: Buckaroo
Vessel Make/Model: Beneteau 393
12 January 2013
11 January 2013 | Raiatea
09 January 2013 | Raiatea (Uturoa is the town)
09 January 2013 | Raiatea
05 January 2013
05 January 2013 | Raiatea
28 December 2012 | Corvallis
Recent Blog Posts
12 January 2013

Huahine

Sailed from Raiatea to Huahine Friday. We like the island so much we're staying an extra day. We leave tomorrow for Hawaii!

11 January 2013 | Raiatea

Outta here!

Final preparations have been made and tomorrow morning we depart. First stop -- Huahine!

09 January 2013 | Raiatea (Uturoa is the town)

Ready to depart

We moved the boat to town and are tied up to a dock. We depart tomorrow.

09 January 2013 | Raiatea

Waiting game, soon to end

After several days of rain, today was warm and sunny. Some issues on the boat have been resolved and departure day is close.

05 January 2013

Our temporary home

Stormy afternoon, with considerable rain, brisk winds, and some thunder. Lynn and I went to the airport to retrieve his lost bags which were supposed to arrive 2 days ago. Better late than never! So now we have a spinnaker, lots of tools and spare parts, and peace of mind.

05 January 2013 | Raiatea

Settling in

After a long trip and several sleepless nights, we reached the boat on the 4th. We have spent the last 24 hours getting organized. Cell reception is okay, but local wi-fi is expensive and slooooooow!

Outta here!

11 January 2013 | Raiatea
George
Final preparations have been made and tomorrow morning we depart. First stop -- Huahine!

Raiatea is a beautiful island. The picture shows on of the locals.

Reminder: starting tomorrow please follow us at

www.sailblogs.com/member/buckaroo35

George
Comments

About & Links