Impulse Cruising Again

Vessel Name: Impulse
Vessel Make/Model: Catalina 350
Hailing Port: Langhorne PA
Crew: Bill & Mary
10 August 2023 | Oswego, NY
09 August 2023
02 August 2023 | Valdosta, Georgia
02 August 2021 | Punta Gorda, FL
31 July 2021 | Slidell, Louisiana
30 July 2021 | Eunice, Louisiana
29 July 2021 | San Antonio, TX
28 July 2021 | San Angelo, Texas
27 July 2021 | Santa Fe, New Mexico
26 July 2021 | Albuquerque, NM
25 July 2021 | Flagstaff, AZ
24 July 2021 | Tropic, Utah
23 July 2021 | Saint George, Utah
22 July 2021 | Saint George, Utah
21 July 2021 | Las Vegas, NV
19 July 2021 | Bakersfield, CA
17 July 2021 | Hermosa Beach, CA
16 July 2021 | San Diego, CA
Recent Blog Posts
16 August 2023

Heading for Philly after a few stops...

Sunday, August 13

12 August 2023

Time in the foothills of the Adirondacks

Friday, Aug 11

10 August 2023 | Oswego, NY

Finally catching up

Tuesday, Aug 8

09 August 2023

One post, many days

So I haven't posted any news in a long time - here is some catch up material. I'll post the rest tomorrow...

02 August 2023 | Valdosta, Georgia

Another Road Trip! Going North...

We are on the road and here is the story.

02 August 2021 | Punta Gorda, FL

Our Last Night on the Road!

Not much to report for yesterday - Bill drove and drove and drove. We left Slidell, Louisiana and stopped for the night in Lake City, FL. I had wanted to stop at Florida Caverns State Park but the tickets for the tour of the caverns are first come, first served and as we neared I called and we [...]

Baby Shower!

08 July 2018 | Philadelphia, PA
Low 80s, and not humid
Saturday and Sunday, July 7 and 8
We've had two very busy days! The weather broke with the storm on Friday, and it is now beautiful! Sunny, dry, and cool. On Saturday after breakfast Kim and I shopped for shoes for her to wear to the shower, and more groceries. We stopped for hoagies and also pizza dough so Bill could make pizza on the grill for dinner. Bill and Darren installed the ledger board, found the problem with the air conditioning inside, and cut a hole and put the chimney kit in for the potbelly stove, all in the brewery. We had lunch and Darren's mother arrived. We made beds and sorted things on the third floor and cleaned off the porch to prepare for the siding to be removed on Monday. Darren's brother and his family came to pick up something but they stayed and visited for a while which was fun. They toured the projects being done here and the three boys played and kept us amused. After they left we moved lumber in the stable so that the shutters can be stored there once they are taken off the house and my sister and Jack arrived with Mom in time to help. Wine time took place outside - what a gorgeous evening! We had two delicious types of pizza for dinner - sausage and onions and also artichokes, prosciutto, and mozzarella. After dinner we had a few good laughs and then headed for bed.
Sunday morning breakfast was sausage gravy and biscuits. Yum! We haven't had that for awhile. I got the materials out to put the favors for Kim's shower together and Barbie, Mom, Darlene, and I made 18 booboo bunnies. They turned out to be really cute. Mom and I packed up the car and left to get to John and Vanessa's early to decorate, arrange flowers, and put deviled eggs together. When we got there Vanessa was blowing up a bunch of pink helium balloons. Sandi stopped by to drop off her gift (she had to go to see their horse race so couldn't stay) and helped put sandwiches together. Just as she was leaving everyone else arrived so she got to see them all, even Kim. We got it all done in time, guests arrived, and the shower went well. The weather was perfect. It was fun to see everyone and the food was delicious. Kim received a lot of very nice gifts, and everyone brought a book for the baby to start a library. What a nice idea! Back at Kim and Darren's we brought in the gifts and the stroller was put together and we looked through the books. This is an early night since the crew arrives tomorrow to start the siding project!
Comments

About & Links