In Case of Emergency
12 February 2019 | Charlestown Bay - Nevis
Mandy and Frank
We sailed across to Nevis this afternoon.
The weather forecast is for more strong winds.
Our intention is to leave Nevis at 04.00 (local time) and head for Deshaise in Guadeloupe (70 miles - 13 hours).
We should arrive late afternoon before dark.
If things get too tough we may stop at Montserrat which is half way (mid morning).
If the wind shifts we may even tack and head to Antiqua. We will try to send updates and positions.
However, if things go badly wrong please call UK coast guard with our plan and last known position.
We have a satellite which we would also call the UK coast guard on. Our MMSI number is on the blog header.