Interlude Travels South

18 November 2012 | Wrghtsville Beach, NC
12 November 2012 | Portsmouth, VA
10 November 2012 | Gloucester Point, VA
15 October 2012 | Gloucester Point, VA
08 October 2012 | Gloucester Point, VA
05 May 2011
04 May 2011 | Isle of Hope, GA
01 May 2011
01 May 2011
01 May 2011
29 April 2011 | St. Augustine, FL
27 April 2011
19 April 2011

Still at Emerald Bay

09 March 2011 | Emerald Bay Exuma
We haven't left Emerald Bay. It's been over a week (not that we are complaining since it is very nice here and there are many boats we know here in the marina). We are now planning to head to George Town on SLOW DANCIN' tomorrow if the weather cooperates!

Emerald Bay has one of the best shower facilities ever. It even comes with bath gel, lotion, suntan lotion, mouthwash, shampoo, condtioner, shaving cream, hair dryer, etc. They are very clean. It is part of a five star resort. I could really get used to living this way!

In the morning they have free coffee and tea. They also have free laundry and wifi.

In the captain's lounge there are a couple big screen TVs, pool table area, nice chairs and couch, etc. It's a nice place to be if the weather is wet and windy.

The people who work here are very nice and friendly. There is always a smile when they see you. As you stay longer, you get to know them personally and their stories. It's a very comfortable place to be and it's only $1.00 a foot without electric and $.75 a foot if you stay longer.

Comments
Vessel Name: INTERLUDE
Vessel Make/Model: CATALINA 380
Hailing Port: GLOUCESTER POINT, VIRGINIA
Crew: TOM AND CATHIE

INTERLUDE

Who: TOM AND CATHIE
Port: GLOUCESTER POINT, VIRGINIA