01 May 2008 | Randolph, NJ
29 April 2008 | Randolph, NJ
18 March 2008
13 March 2008
01 March 2008 | Morristown
20 February 2008 | Key West, FL
07 February 2008 | Morristown, NJ
21 January 2008 | Morristown, NJ
12 January 2008 | Union City
08 January 2008 | Union City, NJ
29 December 2007
26 December 2007 | Woodbine, NJ
24 December 2007 | Randolph, NJ
22 December 2007
19 December 2007 | Woodbine, NJ
16 December 2007 | Randolph, NJ
10 December 2007 | Woodbine, NJ
06 December 2007 | Woodbine, NJ
05 December 2007 | Woodbine, NJ

Liberty

07 February 2008 | Morristown, NJ
Philip and Sharon
We have great news to share with you today!! We know that you have been coming to this blog regularly looking for updates but we've been working hard on the news that we are about to share and it will more than make up for the silence of the last couple of weeks.

Today we received news that our offer for the 78' Liberty Schooner was accepted. We will close on the deal on April 30th and cannot wait to get her up to New York from Key West. We are already taking reservations for potential crew, so don't miss out, let us know soon if you would like to join us in May.

If you have been following our blog, and all this sounds strange, please refer to a previous post to understand more about how we got here.

You probably want to know a little more about the Liberty? She is ideal for our purpose of being an environment for life change, where leaders grow and teams are strengthened.

She looks like an authentic cargo schooner from the 1800s, but is equipped with modern technology and meets current US Coast Guard requirements for safety. She sleeps 12 people in 6 cabins, and has an enormous salon/galley area for the crew to do life together. She is certified for 49 passengers for day trips.

We look forward to using her as a leadership laboratory in New York Harbor, in the shadow of the lady herself.

Check the side links >> for the Yacht World listing.

Go to http://libertyfleet.com to see her present job as a charter schooner in Key West.

And the video below was taken when I first was aboard her to meet the owner last week.



Check out the post below, "Which Schooner?" for more about the business model.
Comments
Vessel Name: Jabulani
Vessel Make/Model: 30' Custom Gaff Cutter
Hailing Port: Cape Town, South Africa
About: Philip, Sharon, Luke and Ruth are preparing to set off on a circumnavigation of the world.
Extra: The name Jabulani comes from the Zulu word for "Joy" or "Rejoice". We believe "Jabulani" reflects our outlook on life.
Home Page: http://www.sailblogs.com/member/jabulani/

Jabulani

Port: Cape Town, South Africa