The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

Mark to the rescue

20 March 2011
Catherine
20/03/11
So, Mel, Clem and I head off for a walk, leaving the men in charge of the kids. Just what I needed! A lovely walk up and over the headland to Grande Anse, only slightly hampered by Clem breaking her flipflop. At least this gave us the opportunity to shop once we were in the village and then have a quick 'refreshment' break before heading back to do a headcount of all the children! How refreshing it was not to have Lochy moaning because he has sand in his crocs (you'd think he'd have got used to it by now, but if it was a psychological experiment, it would disprove the theory that if you give 'em more of what they have a phobia about, they'll get over it. They don't; they just whinge more.)
A quiet time had by Mark whilst I was away? Well, not quite! First, he watched his newly washed shorts fly over his head into the sea and sink very quickly! Secondly, he had to get his fenders at the ready as a Canadian boat dragged their anchor whilst they were ashore and nearly banged into us. Luckily, they didn't. However, as they continued to drag anchor and head backwards towards St Lucia, Mark then had the moral dilemma as to what to do. Does one watch as another boat drifts off, shrugging one's shoulders and saying "pity those Canadians didn't have a 25kg delta?" Or does one pursue said yacht in dinghy, board it, notice it has a second anchor, drop it (first checking that it is attached at the other end) Those who know Mark will know that he wouldn't have gone for the first option and he now has a bottle of wine as thanks. Obviously, he first had to explain to the crew, as they rapidly approached the yacht that he wasn't the reason the boat wasn't in its original position! THIRDLY (as if that's not enough excitement for the day!) when Mark got back to Pegasus, a jet skier fell off his wake-producing, noise-polluting excuse of a fun activity (BAH HUMBUG!) Mark didn't think he needed to help, until the rescuer in a dinghy, whilst dragging the offending vessel back to the party boat, fell out of the dinghy and couldn't get back in as it was still in forward drive mode. Once again, Mark comes to the rescue! I think he was quite pleased to see me, as it was just too exciting when I was away!
We had a lovely evening on Eol, except for the fact that I came away with table envy (theirs is cut in half which makes the inside of their saloon twice as big,) cushion envy (theirs are not ripped) and de-clutter envy (but then, those who know me well know I will never get tidy, no matter how hard I try!)
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece