The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

magical mystery tour

22 April 2011 | Touring Grenada
Catherine
One of my tasks was to see if I could get a good deal on a taxi tour of the island for the Zephyr and Pegasus crew and I thought I did a fine job at haggling down to a fair price, so an early start, we headed across with an esky full of picnic food for a full day's trip. Grenada is rugged and lush green and just driving through was a beautiful experience and that was before the waterfalls, rainforest, chocolate and rum factories!
We all enjoyed a swim at the falls. There were about 4 locals who jumped 50 feet into the pool from a rock above if you paid them enough. When Gissy aproached them to see if she could jump herself, they wanted to charge her US$20 for the privilage, so we sacked that idea!
Next was lunch at the rainforest lake which is a volcanic crater. Lochy was pleased to see Malik there again. What are the chances?! We went on a little stroll more than a hike and could hear a really loud shrieking noise like a car alarm every few minutes. We weren't sure if it was a frog or a bird, so a trip to the visitors centre was made to enquire - unfortunately I'm not sure we could rely on the guides' response, one of whom said it was a mocking bird, the other said it was a bug.
Mia and Lochy loved the cocoa bean factory where we all had a little dance on the beans to help the process, the adults all loved the rum factory. We had little tasters at the end of both tours which pleased everyone appropriately!!
A really great busy day enjoyed by all. We didn't really think it could be any better until we bumped into Ealish, one of Mia's best friends from her school in Jersey, at de Big Fish in the evening. What are the chances?! Neither of us knew that the other would be in Grenada so it was a really lovely surprise, especially as only a couple of weeks ago, Mia was saying how she wished her Jersey friends could see our boat because no-one knew what it looked like! It looks like we'll have a busy few days ahead!
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece