The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

still here...........

01 May 2011 | Prickly Bay, Grenada
Catherine
I like Prickly Bay. I like de Big Fish. But I want to leave. We need to get through the Panama canal and I wanted to see San Blas on the way. But the rudder is still in progress - Mark working all the hours to get it fixed. It just takes a while. Whit Mia and I went to a reading project that is run by a Christian couple here in Grenada to help local kids with their reading. It was nice to take Mia along to meet some local girls, one of whom is a Brownie, so some badge swapping took place. Although we enjoyed the project, we really hope we won't be here next week to return!
The cockpit resembles a workshop and both Mark and I felt abit itchy today after the fibreglass was sanded down. Whit and I had some jobs to get through, including putting the spinnekar halyard back up the mast. With Whit's history of bumping his head on the bimini and tripping over ropes, we got Mark to supervise the first time of me going up the mast! Especially since I was re-running the safety line and so didn't have one until I was up there!
Mia was sad to say goodbye to Ealish, having spent long fun-filled days with her over the past week. We've tried to get back into school but there have been play date interruptions for both Mia and Lochy and then neither thought it was fair that they did school work on the day of the Royal Wedding! So, not much more to report. Which is why I hadn't written anything for a couple of days. So this is Pegasus feeling a bit blue and wanting to get going..........
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece