The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

Visit to Xavier's

13 August 2011
Catherine
12 August 2011
A mini-hike, I said. A couple of miles said Xavier. So, I was quite pleased when we arrived at Xavier's house with kids in tow after 2 hours of walking up a steep road! We probably went further today than we did yesterday! Xavier was pleased to show us his home and also the other house he has built on his plot of land which he is trying hard to sell, but there is one flaw in his plan that he has mentioned to us. All the Marquesians have land already here and so can build their own houses, but Marquesas are so far away from anywhere that no-one really comes here to live, or even have as a holiday house, like they might in Tahiti, so despite the fact that it has one of the most stunning views any house has in the world, he is thinking he might struggle to sell it. However, I will put the photos on FB and if anyone would like to live in Ua Pou and has 300,000 euros they can get in touch with me and I'll pass on the details! After lunch at Xavier's and another walk further up the hill to see the view over the other side, we made our way back down the hill and had a pizza at one of the only restaurants in town. The owner's ancestors were Scottish who came to the Marquesas in the 1800s, so he was pleased to chat to Mark and he gave us some breadfruit and bananas from his garden. Back on the boat, Mia was supposed to be Skipper tomorrow for our trip to Nuka Hiva but she's gone to bed with a headache. All that walking has obviously put her body into shock!!
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece