The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

The easiest sleepover ever

28 August 2011
Catherine
27 August 2011

If you're going to have 3 extra boat kids for a sleepover, then take a leaf out of my book and take them all for a 5 hour walk first. It guarantees they will all be asleep by 8.30pm, 3 of the 5 children actually asking if they can go to bed! The extra children? From Luna, a Danish boat. I am so impressed with their English. The 12 and 9 year old can pretty much have a conversation with us. I had popped over to Luna to ask for the waypoint for the Southern Pass anchorage and the boys were keen to play with Lochy. As we had already arranged to go for a walk with the Italian family, we invited them along too. This time we turned left along the long flat road, and we enjoyed the usual - climbing coconut trees, racing hermit crabs, finding pearls and paddling with sharks - as you do on a Saturday morning stroll! Back to find the diving school had rescued our dinghy which, despite the fact that we had dragged it up over the tide line, had drifted off due to the largest tide for years, a result of the cyclone over New York at the moment. The Tuamotus are on 'Code Red' weather wise, due to the high swell around the area and no boats are allowed to enter or leave the atolls until the swell dies down. So, we decided against going to the Southern pass today, instead, having the 3 Luna kids over for a sleepover. The swell should all die down in a couple of days, so we'll head off again soon to pick up our Satelite phone that has been delivered to Tahiti. After we've had tea with Tom and Katie!
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece