The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

Keeping you in the picture

20 September 2011 | Papeete, Tahiti
Catherine
20 September 2011
Pacific Bliss stayed an extra couple of days much to the kids' delight and they really did get to play in concentrated bursts in between school and food and sleep! We went snorkelling with them over a sunken aeroplane and boat which was pretty cool. They have been the first boat we have met who have a girl Mia's age and a boy Lochy's age. A perfect match.
The Jackson Four enjoyed a lovely meal at Perrine and Dan's apartment and a swim in their pool and Lochy was completely made up by being given a grey shark tooth that Perrine had collected on one of her dives.
This morning we went to the diesel dock to fill up with the intention of staying a couple of nights in the marina so we can completely recharge the batteries using shore power. It would be cheaper than hiring a generator, however, no room in the inn today. We've reserved for tomorrow.
We've been told that two of our 6 parcels we have arranged to be sent here have arrived, so Mark can get on with the duogen repairs tomorrow!
A little update on our next plans? Well, we need to be in Tonga for the end of October to leave for NZ. With so many places to visit and so little time left, we (well I – still need to discuss this with Mark!) have decided we'll go to Bora Bora (MAY need to miss it out and see Moorea instead) which takes less than 48 hours. Then 1035 miles to Nuie (about 9 days) and then 250 miles to Tonga. Then next season, we can decide how far we will come back again towards French Polynesia before spending a more leisurely season in the Pacific!
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece