The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

Win win lose, lose lose find

24 September 2011 | Papeete, Tahiti
Catherine

I've just realised I didn't update the blog about our wonderful wonderful humpback experience two days ago. Dan offered to take us out to see the spinner dolphins, but just as we got out of the pass, we spotted humpback whales. Dan's girlfriend Perrine does whale spotting tours for a diving company and so we knew that if the whales looked like they were just chilling out, we could snorkel with them. What I didn't realise until we got in, was that the whale we could see on the top was just a baba and was being held up to the surface by his mother who we couldn't see until we were looking under the surface. Dan reckoned the baby was about 4-6 weeks old due to the colour and the fact that he was still needing help to breathe. I cannot even begin to describe how amazing the experience was, to be within a couple of metres of a 20 metre whale and her baby. That was our first win of the week.
The next win was closely followed by a lose, as last night we watched the France -New Zealand match on a big screen on a superyacht – Tiara. 5 minutes before the game ended we were winning the sweepstake for the scores and then the referee made a terrible decision on France's last try and the scores changed – we were so close to winning $600. Mark stayed on for a little while after the rest of us and I got a message to say our dinghy wasn't where we had left it. Thinking rather negatively that it had been nicked, I was relieved to hear the chug chug chug of our 3.3HP engine coming back to the boat, having been found by Mark drifting in the marina. I think someone must have accidentally let it go when they were untying their own painter and whilst I have my suspicions as to who that was, they shall remain nameless!!
We are now anchored back in our original spot with very clean children, very clean clothes and a very clean boat. Mark and I scrubbed up quite well too!
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece