The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

Nearly on the market!

30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
Catherine
With over half the contents of our boat tucked into storage and waiting for a good weather window, Mark and the kids took Pegasus up to Mooloolaba and I drove the car. It seemed strange not to be a part of the final sail of our trip. But I soon got over it as I realised I would have ten hours to kill and I could therefore sit in the air conditioning of a cinema and watch 'Life of Pi' and then go window shopping.
We had a luxurious two days of r and r in Tim's holiday home. We met Tim at the boat yard and he has been wonderful, giving us some storage, lending us a buffer and offering us to come and stay with him in his holiday home with his family. So a big thanks Tim. A stone's throw from the beach, with a swimming pool and a table tennis table we were all in heaven. A lovely break from the dusty dirty boatyard and from Pegasus.
We are now in Mooloolaba marina. The hard work we have invested in the bottom of the boat is now being repeated on the top of the boat as we scrub decks, repair and replace cushions, polish metal, make oven sparkle so she is the loveliest Dufour Nautitech 395 catamaran for sale in the market.
Customs have now taken our cruising permit but we are STILL going through the process of importing her, so we are not quite on Multihull Solutions books, but we will be very soon. There are quite a few large luxury catamarans around and so Pegasus may look little in comparison, but as a proven blue water vessel and as the cheapest boat in the market, we are confident that she will be snapped up pretty quickly.
So, if you want to live the dream and have been discouraged by catamarans because they all seem to be over AU$300,000, then get in touch as Pegasus is going to be a bargain.
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece