Perfect blue adventures

16 July 2012 | Thomas island
10 July 2012 | Airlie beach
10 July 2012 | Whitsundays
10 July 2012 | Mackay/Airlie beach
05 June 2012 | Mackay
21 April 2012 | Mackay
30 March 2012 | Mackay

NICE

10 July 2012 | Whitsundays
Aaron, fine ,wet ,hot ,cold,windy ,you name it
Picked up the Roberts family of five (which made 9 on board)from the sailing club at about 1600 and headed out to Nara inlet for the first night to catch up and have a few quiet ones and enjoy the serenity .
Next day we all went to the aboriginal paintings up in the cave on the hill which was lots of fun with five kids sneaking quietly along( not ).
Once back on board we headed around to butterfly bay for the night to hopefully do some snorkeling etc but it was to bloody cold for us but the kids had a swim and a kayak around .
We sat there and watched the guaranteed laughs from all all the bare boaters trying to calm / control their vessels(all we could do was shake our head) but it was funny!
Day three with the Roberts we decided to head over to CID harbour as the wind was still blowing 25-30 from the SSE and I didn't, like the look of white haven beach with that much wind about.
We still had a great time catching bait fish for maybe something bigger and even managed to lose a good crab pot .
Nothing like collecting pots at midnight while pissing with rain !
Clint ,Michele,Slade,Shelby,Isla stayed with us for 7 days which was nice to share our home with some like minded travellers and we all had a great time
Comments
Vessel Name: Lahara
Vessel Make/Model: Ron given 48 catamaran
Hailing Port: Mackay
Crew: Aaron,Lou,jaxon,zahli,Keisha
About:
Time to live life instead of doing life! Always wanted to cruise the world . [...]

Who: Aaron,Lou,jaxon,zahli,Keisha
Port: Mackay