Lebanon

Vessel Name: Silika
Recent Blog Posts
24 December 2010 | Lebanon

Union Yacht honors its heroes 2010

The head of the Union Yacht Commodore Edmond Chaghoury that the Union will announce the calendar of future activities at a later date, which will include a program of local championships and the Lebanese championship and is hosted by the international and the Arab Championship in late June.

24 December 2010 | Beirut

Electricity of Lebanon is doing disarmament campaigns abuse

Central - The EDL in the statement that "the difference observation of the Foundation is active in the removal of encroachments on the grid and suppress violations on all the Lebanese territories. During the month of November 2010 set the 1071 violation, distributed as follows: the Beirut area and its [...]

24 December 2010 | Lebanon

Staff Union "Electricity of Lebanon," declared a strike and sit-in on March 28

Announced union officials, workers and EDL strike and sit-in departments and sections all except Mnobe investment in production factories and plants the main switching, starting Tuesday morning, 28 current and up to Monday morning, January 3 next, during the picketing, which was carried out by the union [...]

24 December 2010 | Beirut

Solidere Beirut under the sky: 800 houses washed away old between 1995 and 2010

Is a company that smuggled Saudi businessman Rafiq al-Hariri on the table of the Minister, as in the Lebanese Chamber of Deputies before named head of the Government of Lebanon in the early nineties, in complete disregard of all things related to the architectural heritage of the capital Beirut without [...]

24 December 2010 | Beirut

Fire in the marina causing substantial material damage

Naval forces put down a fire came on the 3 boats in the Yacht Club (ATCL) in Jounieh at 6.00 am on Saturday, as the fire broke out in one of the boats moored at the club soon spread to the adjacent vessels to him.

Staff Union "Electricity of Lebanon," declared a strike and sit-in on March 28

24 December 2010 | Lebanon
Robert
Announced union officials, workers and EDL strike and sit-in departments and sections all except Mnobe investment in production factories and plants the main switching, starting Tuesday morning, 28 current and up to Monday morning, January 3 next, during the picketing, which was carried out by the union this morning in sections and departments of all where Prime Syndicate Charbel Saleh held a press conference in the customs hall, attended by Chairman of the National Union of Trade Unions Castro Abdullah and a crowd of workers and users.

At the end of the Conference of the Association, surprised and Energy and Water Minister Gibran Bassil protestors presence of solidarity with them, in the presence of Chairman and Director General of the EDL Kamal Hayek, and members of the Board of Directors.

He spoke Basil During the meeting, saying "solidarity with the rights of workers and employees," said "our one and not repeat them, that the reform of the electricity is not without a strong foundation incubator for elite workers and users and to protect them from any storm they political or natural influence in disrupting the network. I had enabled the company to the extent aging for a purpose, I have sent to the cabinet for more than two and a half books to increase jobs for a specified period to allow us to recruitment we have not received any response about it, and we know that the Foundation needs to increase staff, I also give workers GB demand the necessary importance to Niconn their situation especially since the a group of them working hard and diligently and we need to add the number of employees 1800 workers. institution need to support and strengthen the important thing is to give workers their rights. "

Basil pointed out that "the goal must be to the benefit of all that emphasis should be on the right direction for each subject, and so you can breach and to achieve the goal."

He spoke Basil for the project "the appointment of 200 employees are still transactions pending routine administrative since 2003," said that "the deficit in the organization resulting from the lack of investment and employment in the organization because of the policies in place to empty them, and you are you become responsible when you know who Taatugeoa. I say that love is no problem I have you, can not create a problem of trust between the official and workers, but we have to work together and call on the government to include the electricity issue is the top priority topics on the agenda. "

He stressed that "close cooperation between all of that would lead to address all problems," asserting that he had asked the cabinet, "a book the approval of the initiative is restricted since the first of October, and the subject of the introduction of hours crucifying salary stipulated by the Director-General on the agenda of the Board of Directors and you know where the claimant parked it is not me. "
Comments

About & Links