Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

San Carlos Inner Bay

During my walk yesterday I noticed a new entry to the sea. It is located on the complete opposite side of the innner bay from San Carlos Marina. You can see how enjoyable and peaceful is the view. It is early morning on the day of departure back to Tucson. I awoke at 4:30 a.m. from a not so great sleep. Good sleep is still unrealiable and elusive. I'm working on it. Watched an enjoyable movie last night from my developing boat theater. Using bluetooth created too much delay, but I set up a c cable to 1/8 line-in on the amp and it works! So far I am using an ipad pro for screen, which is more than adequate, but I aim to develop this into a big screen by using a portable HD projector for use in the cabin, on deck, and on the beach. I love movies. Been away from them almost entirely for more than a decade. So many good ones out there, and now the series shows. This place is just right for that sort of relaxation and enjoyment. I can see the light coming up outside and I'd like to take a walk before heading back to Tucson. One more thing. I have this idea I've been toying over. It involves a front end loader. Stay tuned.

Comments