Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

The time between

Place has lost its meaning in this interconnected world. I used to work at the law office. Now I pretty much work outside the law office. It's possible and maybe better in some ways. For all of my life there was school/work and there was life and the assumed best policy was that neither the twain shall meet. There was always spillover, but I pretended this was the best policy overall. Now that I work remotely, I'm more free to move around from place to place, which I like to do. How far I can go with it and for how long, time will tell. Supporting the kids remote learning while working has been nice. It's like home schooling with little effort required or wanted of the supervisor except frequent check-ins with a kiss or kind word to encourage, snacks, and a decent lunch. A full third to half of the relatively elaborate lunches I make them kind of suck from their perspective and they hit the double stuff instead. On the sailboat, not much is happening until it goes into marina seca. I'm told the prop is in finishing and will ship this week. We are moving ahead with refit in the hope it will come before February for installation at the end. Hope it fits.

Comments