Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

Two easy passages

Enjoyed the quick trip to from and on Catalina Island. We had the signature drink at the bar, checked out the general store, the Banning House, and hiked the road past 4th of July Cove, where the Yacht Club has their home in a bungalow like setting. Afterwards we enjoyed an evening in Long Beach, cruising the canals in a little Boston Whaler, finally leading to dinner at the Yacht Club and then back at higher speed through the dark canals, passing many Duffies along the way. Went to pick up Cameron after that, which took a while.. Walked the bulldog around the block with Kevin, who pointed out the cool restaurants and such in his block of Beverly Hills. It was late when we finally arrived back at the boat. Kevin tended to the dog while the teen and I went to our bedrooms. I slept in Cameron's old room the last two nights and gave him the big room, which is now his room on the boat. I slept quite comfortably in his Harry Potter closet lair. Back to Tucson today after some adventure in and around Kevin's place. What a fun and interestesting dive into my brother's world. The photo is my view during the few moments I drove the boat.

Comments