Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

When it is hot enough outside, these bloom

It used to be cool and comfy outside in the mornings, but not these days. It's hot in the early mornings and continues relentlessly, requiring air conditioning all day and all night. And there are skeeters sometimes. I hate skeeters. What a gigantic blessing to have the luxury of good, reliable, AC. There are homeless without any protection from this oppressive and dangerous heat. The working poor can't keep it on all the time, or can't keep it adequately cool. We have a two zone system here in B1, and it works very well after last summer's ordeal where we had to sleep in the RV in the driveway on multiple occasions due to successive AC failures. Learned that living in a little trailer house is only fun and exciting when it is by choice and not by circumstance. Speaking of which, it turned out to be many blessings in disguise I stayed in Tucson this week instead of traveling to new and interesting places deep inside Mexico, as I had planned. Those places aren't going anywhere. More and more I realize my best plans and intentions do not lead me to the best destinations in my life, so it is easier and easier to accept my destiny is not altogether a product of my own intention, focus, and desire. And my life is a lot better as a result of that reality. May fate lead you on the right paths too, sailblog groupies. Stay cool wherever you are!

Comments