Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

Paradise

That's what the server at lunch called this place, as we enjoyed the table by the corner overlooking the ocean not 20 feet away. It really only takes half a day to get here from Tucson. We left at 530 am and were in paradise by noon. Plenty of time to have lunch, tour around a bit, go shopping for treats and ice, and pick up a chicken and potatoes from Pollo Feliz, the "Happy" Chicken. Not as happy as Captain Pollo but it filled us up just fine. Enjoyed yet another evening cruise and anchor outside the marina. We were treated to this amazing sunset after an overcast day. The clouds kept the sun from making it too hot, so we were able to enjoy plenty of time on deck yesterday late afternoon. As we headed out onto the water around 500 pm it was drizzling rain and that continued for most of the cruise, cooling us and making the cockpit slippery and a bit dirty, easily cleaned with a towel. No weather surprises and easily back into dock. Long, cool, cozy night with the AC set at 72 and an extra fan turned on behind the vent to send the cold air all the way to the end of the pilot’s berth. We are blessed. With all the tsurus, we are still blessed. Sending the good vibrations back at you, dear blog groupies.

Comments