Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

Published!

It is cold and dark while I enjoy coffee this morning as we approach the winter solstice. We have gone from AC all day and all night to the pleasures of warm, dry, natural gas heat to keep us cozy and comfy during the Tucson winter. There are seasons here if you stay long enough to perceive them. We are truly blessed. And, I am pleased to report the divorce related children's book I have been working on for several months is finally published on Amazon. We started working on the parameters of the hard copy version of the original yesterday and should have that done and available today. Spanish, Hebrew, and other language versions are in the works and should start to be available in the next few weeks. Probably nothing will come of this any more than so many of my other varied and sundry endeavors, but who knows.. I keep trying just the same. I’ve been enjoying the transformation of my law work from litigation to settlements, and also from mostly right brain to mostly left brain work. Like this sailblog, even if nothing comes of it, it is enjoyable, satisfying, and purposeful to me and, nobody has to lose their children in the process. Can't say if there's more books to come. I suppose we will have to see if this one is if any interest. I hope so. Stay tuned.

Comments