Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

Life goes on

It is almost 7 in the morning and just getting light on this first or second day of winter. The first picture is the first morning light today. The rest are food pictures from the various events I've been a part of in the last week or so. I made homemade latkas, so creamy and yummy, and delivered some to J, who came down with Covid, along with numerous others from the wedding. Just like the last one. Took my extra carrots and made them into hot pickles carrots, and the colossal cream cheese and lox bagel I made and took home from mom and grandma Francis's brunch after my niece Sydney and Jordan's wedding at the Biltmore this past weekend. Kids are leaving on a week and a few days vaca with their mom's family up north where a blizzard is going at present. I'm staying here in the old Pueblo for a few days, then off to OZ next week to live and work from the sailboat while the kids are away. I must say I've been enjoying the Tucson fall and winter, such great weather and the cold evenings and mornings are a welcome change from the brutal summer heat. I'm waiting on the proof hard copy of the divorce children's book to arrive from Amazon. When it passes muster we will release the paperback version to the public. Probably nothing will come of it, but what if something does...

Comments