Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

Good riddance, 2022, here’s to a brighter future

This past year has involved plenty of challenges, difficulties, and a few bits of good fortune as well. To send it off right, I took a 76th trip to the sailboat Oz. The photos depict... lunch at Johnny's on the way home with plenty of take away for later. The children's book proof finally arrived. It is hugely gratifying to get this far in self publishing. Alyson's mom found a grammatical error on the very first page, so we'll have to correct that before approving the draft, but otherwise it looks amazing. In the bottom left photo we can see Lou and Ingrid's old house in the Loma Del Mar community in the foothills above San Carlos. It's for sale... and finally, the red sky at sunset a few minutes from home in Tucson. The only delay this trip was an hour plus blockage on the highway entering Tucson due to a law enforcement matter on the south side. This city is getting too big for me. I'm back home now at the base of the Catalina foothills in Tucson. Kids return tomorrow from vaca with their mom and grandparents in Montana. A peaceful new year to you, Groupies. May the coming year being peace, good fortune and unexpected adventures.

Comments