Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

Better already

2023 begins with a big block of time with the kids and it doesn't really get better than that for me. So far we've enjoyed dinners with Nana and Cousin J, one kid scored an overnight with a friend which ended early due to a positive Covid test by someone in that family, the kids have taken the fruit off the trees outside and made and consumed a huge jug of combined citrus juice, we took a hike or two around the neighborhood together, made homemade crunchy fried cheese sticks dipped in marinara, numerous trips to the grocery store for more ingredients to make more homemade foods like dumplings and ice cream, games of varying sorts including LIFE, Bruder mechanic shop, painting pictures at the kitchen table, Starbucks for breakfast after my labs appointment, yoga more than once, swimming at the community pool and jacuzzi, and of course, the double overnight in the camper parked conveniently in the driveway of B1. No traffic, no huge parking fee, a nice view, and in and out of the garage in 20 minutes. I've been learning to enjoy the moments more and am doing so in this moment. May you also enjoy your journey in the coming year, my dear sailblog Groupies.

Comments