Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

Traveling with Indie

It's been like 12 years since I traveled with Jake and Anne, the lifetime of a golden. In this moment we are enjoying coffee up on the margarita deck and enjoying the morning sun here in Sonora, Mexico. I've got Indie up here with me on a leash because the chicken wire hasn't been put up between the columns yet. She has been a remarkably good traveling companion so far. Well behaved next to me in the front seat of the truck on the way up here, a friendly visit with Lou and Ingrid and their doggies upon arrival, then home to a dinner of leftover lunch and then a cool, comfortable night's sleep. The new climate control system appears to be very professionally installed, with more than enough power to cool this place in the dead of summer. The system consists of three heat pump systems set up in zones in each section of the little casita, one in the main area of the trailer, one in the bedroom, and one in the guest bedroom. Super quiet and efficient by US standard. Manuel is coming by this morning to work on some more of my dwindling project list for this place. Soon there will be nothing left but to enjoy. However, I seem to have gotten started in that part already. The morning sounds of birds chirping from all of the trees and landscaping that has been developed over the decades in this bario is kind of marvelous. Soon it will be time for Indie's first morning walk around Loma. It is mostly flat here so it should be easy for her. Then tfilah, yoga, and some family law settlement work if it comes my way. Peace and blessings, G's.

Comments