Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

Home sweet home

The dog is happy to be home and knows she is here, in her backyard, with her vet approved chew toy. I can feel the warmth of the sun on me in this big sweatshirt of my dad's I'm wearing outside. The sun is just about to go down over the ridge and I've made it back just in time to enjoy it. An uneventful drive home. Stopped at Johnny's for brunch. Bought a prepared mango from this guy for 50 pesos with lime salt and chamoy. So yummy. Then my indulgent double cheeseburger from Burger King after crossing the border with a relatively long Easter related wait. The problem is the line gets backed up behind the entrance to the sentri and when that happens, you've got a wait to access the sentri entrance. Everything worked out though, and I made it home just in time, stopping along the way to pick up a few things. Another quiet night ahead of us, just like I like it, back at home at B1. I am grateful and thankful to live this privileged and relatively bountiful life. Indie is running around, laying on her back, and prancing with absolute joy to be home after our first adventure together. Peace and blessings to you, blog groupies. May you find your joy.

Comments