Weather Report Courtesy Weather Underground

02 April 2010
Philip
We have been very fortunate to connect with Dr. Jeff Masters co-founder of the Weather Underground. Please support him, and use his website for all your weather information.

We have been provided with a customized weather forecast based on our route to Haiti. Here is the excerpt.

"The schooner is laying in Miami, waiting for a decrease in the easterly trade winds. These trade winds will blow at 10 - 20 knots over the next few days, thanks to the clockwise circulation of air around a high pressure system located just east of the Florida coast. According to the latest run of the GFS model, as visualized using our wundermap with the model map layer turned on, the high will slowly move eastward over the next week, and the easterly trade winds will finally die down by Thursday, allowing the Halie and Mathew to set sail for Hispaniola".
Comments
Vessel Name: Liberty Schooner
Vessel Make/Model: 78' Steel Schooner
Hailing Port: New York
About: Philip and Sharon are committed to life transformation. Our vision for the Liberty Schooner is to create a unique learning environment as a catalyst for a life transforming experience. We want people to develop to their full potential.
Extra: Our Leadership Coaching and Sail Training programs realize positive life change for leaders and teams in such a way that they increase their effectiveness and influence in every area of their lives, in the office and at home.
Home Page: http://www.libertyschooner.com

Leadership Development &Team Building aboard the schooner Liberty

Port: New York