Final Loading of the schooner

03 April 2010
Philip
The crew and several volunteers are completing the final loading of the schooner Halie and Matthew today. The crew has worked hard all week in the hot sun, completing the checklist of repairs required by the USCG, and yesterday, the vessel was cleared by them to start loading the cargo.

They are working extra hard today, because they want the day off tomorrow, and Captain Jared said tomorrow will be a day for the beach if we can complete the loading and sea stowing today.

Also, Pastor Frank, besides providing some much needed food for the voyage, has kindly offered to treat the entire crew to Easter dinner tomorrow, which is an awesome gift, especially since most of the young crew are missing family and friends to be here and be a part of this relief effort. Pastor Frank, thanks so much. (photo by Matt Bergstrom)
Comments
Vessel Name: Liberty Schooner
Vessel Make/Model: 78' Steel Schooner
Hailing Port: New York
About: Philip and Sharon are committed to life transformation. Our vision for the Liberty Schooner is to create a unique learning environment as a catalyst for a life transforming experience. We want people to develop to their full potential.
Extra: Our Leadership Coaching and Sail Training programs realize positive life change for leaders and teams in such a way that they increase their effectiveness and influence in every area of their lives, in the office and at home.
Home Page: http://www.libertyschooner.com

Leadership Development &Team Building aboard the schooner Liberty

Port: New York