Lilliputian

Cruising aboard the trawler and meandering south. Hope to see you out there.

07 April 2020
03 April 2020
03 April 2020
02 April 2020
31 March 2020
23 March 2020
23 March 2020
22 March 2020
21 March 2020
20 March 2020
17 March 2020
14 March 2020
10 March 2020
10 March 2020
10 March 2020 | White Point, Great Guana Cay Exuma
07 March 2020
07 March 2020
07 March 2020
06 March 2020 | Little Bay, Great Guana Cay Exuma
05 March 2020 | Blackpoint

Sombrero Beach

08 December 2009 | Marathon
deb
We are still in Marathon and will probably be here a couple more weeks. Its been really hot and humid but otherwise the weather has been nice. We are enjoying spending time with old friends and meeting other boaters. The harbor is filling up. When we first got here there were many empty mooring balls. We were the only boat on the larger moorings but now they are mostly full. Sunday we went to Sombrero beach and had a picnic with DJ, Mary and Colleen. We barbequed hamburgers and made smores. It was great until dark when the noseeums decided to attack. David has been doing lots of jobs on the boat. He rebuilt the watermaker pump, changed the fresh water pumps on both engines and various other small jobs. Work on the boat is a neverending job. Nick's been out fishing a couple of times but so far he hasn't returned with any fish. We seem to stay busy although I can't say exactly what it is that we do with our time. I guess thats what happens when you stay in the Keys too long.
Comments
Vessel Name: Lilliputian
Vessel Make/Model: 49 Marine Trader Custom Pilothouse
Hailing Port: Louisiana
Crew: David, Deb, and Nicholas (sometimes when he wants to fish or dive...LoL)
About: David and Deb purchased their first boat together before they were even married! Thirty plus years and son Nicholas later and they are still at it! Having just switched from a Gulfstar 50 Ketch that was home for 22 years to a trawler is the focus of this new adventure.
Extra: Totally Retired!!! Now just hanging out on the boat and going back and forth to the Bahamas.. Say hello if you see us!

The Lilliputians

Who: David, Deb, and Nicholas (sometimes when he wants to fish or dive...LoL)
Port: Louisiana