Ya Ha Ha Ting

The fun times aboard Liquid Therapy. With - Susan and Brooke Smith

Docked - Ft. Pierce Yacht Club

Monday, December 18, 2017

We like Ft. Pierce so much we stayed another day. This location is just perfect. A great grocery and 24x7 diner are right across the street. We walked to the end of the inlet Saturday afternoon and it was a great walk. Bar hopped a bit. That was fun but two is our limit. HA. It’s great seeing all the fishing boats coming and going. Also we realize that this will be our port of entry back into the US sometime in March. We are going to head straight to this yacht club as soon as we get in off the Atlantic. We said it again “WE COULD MOVE HERE”. And just maybe it has something about the temperature. For the last two days we haven’t run the heat or AC. Just a perfect temperature.

Today Susan caught up on the laundry at the so close marina laundry. We do have a small washing machine that can keep up with our daily dirty clothes. We just get behind sometimes. Most laundries are not convenient at all. But this one is very close for us.

Excited about moving tomorrow although I haven’t made reservations anywhere yet. We only have about a two day run to Miami where we have reservations at a marina from 12-21 thru 1-2. After that we will be jockeying to cross to the Bahamas.

I’ve loaded the route to West Palm. I’m wondering, and need to look up where Mar-A-Lago ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar-a-Lago ) is. I’m thinking there is some serious security there.

Today’s picture is a selfie shadow picture taken on the Ft. Pierce beach.


Comments