Ya Ha Ha Ting

The fun times aboard Liquid Therapy. With - Susan and Brooke Smith

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Docked Hope Town Marina, Elbow Cay, Abaco, BS

Hot dog Carter and Nelson arrive about 12:30PM today. They started out at 3:30AM and were pretty tired when they arrived. Lunch at the marina and then unpacking and moving things.

It doesn't seem to matter what cruising boat we have visited, all available space is taken up with stuff. Many people use their 2nd bathroom as a closet. Some use their 2nd stateroom. We used both spaces for clothes food and other stuff. Our 2nd bathroom is our utility room because we have a small washing machine in there. The toilet can still be used standing. But the washing machine is in the knee area. I can move the washing machine. It only weighs 47lbs. Carter and Nelson said to leave it. I think I'm going to move it, especially since both of them are not feeling well.

Nelson and I took a power nap before going to a docktails party on JimandI at 5PM. 14 people on board in the cockpit of the sail catamaran was quite tight, And lots of laughter! All of us had fun. Carter and Nelson had been up since 3:30AM so, we were the first people to leave the party.

I am sick with a cold. Carter and Nelson have upset stomachs. So, it was an early bed time. I certainly hope all of us are well quickly.

The wind has gotten up again. 10-20 MPH for the next few days. That means we will not be taking Liquid Therapy out until Sunday. It will be a trip to the shops, lighthouse and museum on foot until boating weather returns.

Today's picture is Jessica, our adopted niece from Costa Rica and the waters of Hope Town


Comments