Ship of Coull's

18 August 2015
18 August 2015
23 July 2015
16 July 2015
10 July 2015
10 July 2015
01 February 2015 | Toronto
08 October 2014 | gulf of Maine
20 September 2014
05 September 2014
26 August 2014
14 July 2014

Liking Shediac

01 September 2012
August 26th

Okay we are still here and decide before we can leave we need charts we have run out and John likes the back-up for reference. We need to look at the prop as one expert said here; you are underpowered my friend. We can’t get into a lot of ports so the runs can be long hauls. It is suggested that we go to Summerside PEI then to Wood Island then Pictou. Okay so we are thinking about it but are torn and decide to check and see where the best place is to haul out. Bras d’Or according to the locals is very expensive. We have a lot of research to do. In the meantime we love this place. We will talk to the crane operator on Monday.

Went to the local farmers market this morning by bike and had a grand time. Shediac bike rally is taking place and lots of Harleys in town.

Fantastic bakery for fresh rolls that we have made “lobster rolls” with. Lobster $5.00 per pound off the pier direct from the fisherman.

When we return the tide is out and we go for a walk on the tidal flats.

Back to the boat to have dinner and rest. We are getting lots of exercise.
Comments
Vessel Name: Genevieve
Vessel Make/Model: C&C Custom 42
Hailing Port: Picton Ontario
Crew: Moira and John Coull
Home Page: Moira and I are back in Ontario after leaving Genevieve wrapped up for the winter in Rockland Maine. If you are curious please check out our blog. http://www.sailblogs.com/member/log/

Who: Moira and John Coull
Port: Picton Ontario