Ship of Coull's

18 August 2015
18 August 2015
23 July 2015
16 July 2015
10 July 2015
10 July 2015
01 February 2015 | Toronto
08 October 2014 | gulf of Maine
20 September 2014
05 September 2014
26 August 2014
14 July 2014

we are going to haul out here

01 September 2012
August 27th to August 31st

After a week of trial and error we think we have all of the pieces in place to get the boat hauled Sept 14 and stored here. A call to Russ Cole confirms that we have all the necessary measurements for the trailer. There are few options available to us because of the size of our keel. What it is going to take is a crane to pick us up out of the water and place us on a trailer large enough to handle our draft. Then we need to drag it under the hydro and phone wires up to a storage yard a couple of miles up the road and place us on the ground so we can block it with long jack stands. A lot of details to consider but the folks here are being very helpful and are trying their best to help us coordinate it all. Our fingers are crossed and bit-by-bit the pieces seem to be falling into place. We have booked a train for this Sunday and will pick up our car and drive it back next week. We need to get some inventory off the boat and get her winterized as soon as we get back here.

Have been out for drinks at Bony and Dave Beer's beach front home; a little too much home made wine but we still managed to ride the bikes home in one piece. Small world they know people we know in Chester Nova Scotia. We have been in contact with David Foley and Jim and Dolly Dimitroff and will try to see them after haul out.
Comments
Vessel Name: Genevieve
Vessel Make/Model: C&C Custom 42
Hailing Port: Picton Ontario
Crew: Moira and John Coull
Home Page: Moira and I are back in Ontario after leaving Genevieve wrapped up for the winter in Rockland Maine. If you are curious please check out our blog. http://www.sailblogs.com/member/log/

Who: Moira and John Coull
Port: Picton Ontario