Ship of Coull's

18 August 2015
18 August 2015
23 July 2015
16 July 2015
10 July 2015
10 July 2015
01 February 2015 | Toronto
08 October 2014 | gulf of Maine
20 September 2014
05 September 2014
26 August 2014
14 July 2014

Hanging out in Shadiac

14 June 2013
Saturday June 01,2013
Genevieve is the first in the water. We had to wait for high tide; the bay is quite shallow. Launch went with out a hitch, the mast is secure, and the rest of our inventory has been properly stowed. There are a couple of projects still to do but we are hoping to do a shake down sail later this week.

We are out of the cottage and living on the boat.

We had the inventory stowed in a heated locker that we shared with a couple
Joe Watson and Yvonne McTeer who have been sailing the waters of Georgian Bay, Ontario, for the past 12 years, on their Grampian 30 sailboat “Modaki.” In the summer of 2012, Joe and Yvonne set sail from their homeport of Owen Sound, Ontario and this summer will continue on to PEI, Madeline Islands, Bras d’Or Lake and Nova Scotia, before heading south and to warmer weather. - See more at: http://www.torontoboatshow.com/features/seminars/#sthash.
It is cold and raining we have had only a few days of sunshine. We are still wearing jackets and long pants. Brrr.

We keep hearing about a great restaurant that is famous for it’s clams and have to check it out. We place one order to share. The special is clams and scallops for $18.75 that were very tasty but you have to love deep-fried & battered. The serving was huge and naturally John had to document the moment.

Bel-Air Take Out Restaurant (licensed for beer and you can sit inside).
2676 ch. Acadie, Cap-Pele.
Comments
Vessel Name: Genevieve
Vessel Make/Model: C&C Custom 42
Hailing Port: Picton Ontario
Crew: Moira and John Coull
Home Page: Moira and I are back in Ontario after leaving Genevieve wrapped up for the winter in Rockland Maine. If you are curious please check out our blog. http://www.sailblogs.com/member/log/

Who: Moira and John Coull
Port: Picton Ontario