Ship of Coull's

18 August 2015
18 August 2015
23 July 2015
16 July 2015
10 July 2015
10 July 2015
01 February 2015 | Toronto
08 October 2014 | gulf of Maine
20 September 2014
05 September 2014
26 August 2014
14 July 2014

Getting ready for a shake down sail

14 June 2013 | shediac NB

Thursday June 13, 2013

We are back at PDCYC and John is installing the parts to the head. Nothing is in stock and we have to order the parts.


I'll follow-up to see if we can get the dingy delivered and the motor and get the bill from First Choice. It's coming today at 5ish. It's here.
Sail and window from Able Canvas.
Follow-up on the survey. We just have a few small loose ends.

Our next steps are that if we get all the pieces in place and have the shake down sails we can then think about the drive back to Ontario.

Looking forward to seeing the family and staying with my Mom and Marilyn who have been the most gracious hosts. Through the whole trip Mom and Marilyn have been home base for us and we couldn't be happier. Marilyn is a great cook and we are looking forward to one of her meals. They are just so flexible and put up with us coming and going resulting in a stress free visit.

We will definitely be in Picton from June 25th to June 30th we need to check on the house and get it ready for rental. Moira will meet up in Toronto with friends for lunch on June 28th. We then both head back to Toronto for June 30th and July 01.
Orion is arriving with Darian and Jack but details are unknown at this time. Trying to put the pieces in place so that we can give them a hug.

Back to Picton to drop off the van and then on July 03rd head back to Toronto to catch a flight to Moncton.

Our plan is to then depart from Shediac by Sunday July 7th and head to Bras D'or.
The blog should then get a bit more exciting.

Comments
Vessel Name: Genevieve
Vessel Make/Model: C&C Custom 42
Hailing Port: Picton Ontario
Crew: Moira and John Coull
Home Page: Moira and I are back in Ontario after leaving Genevieve wrapped up for the winter in Rockland Maine. If you are curious please check out our blog. http://www.sailblogs.com/member/log/

Who: Moira and John Coull
Port: Picton Ontario