Alice and I are staying in a apartment at RAM while LB is being painted. We were told by a previous tenant that they had seen scorpions inside the living space. I found a dead one behind a cabinet in the living room so I figured the rumors were true.
This morning I was surfing the web when from the bed room Alice let out a couple of very loud screams. "There's a scorpion in the bathroom".
Yup, we have scorpions in our apartment
Captain Bob to rescue his damsel in distress.
I grabbed a towel, dropped it over the little feller and picked it up. OUCH!!, the darn thing either bit me or stung me. I reacted by dropping it and covering it again with the towel. This second attempt was more successful and less traumatic; into the toilet and it was gone with a flush, but, this sting lingers on even now after an hour or so.
The scorpion was only three or so inches long, but who'd think such a little guy could give such a sting.