Adventure begins

Vessel Name: Pisces
Vessel Make/Model: C&C 37+
Hailing Port: Midland, Ontario, Canada
09 September 2018 | Home
24 April 2017
27 February 2017
27 February 2017
16 February 2017
14 February 2017
12 February 2017
30 January 2017
24 January 2017
24 January 2017
18 January 2017
13 January 2017
Recent Blog Posts
09 September 2018 | Home

We Listened

Ok, Ok we heard and listened from our family, friends and fellow yachties. the blog is officially back on line. the advanced (?) package should deliver better tracking and allow more photos and longer posts.

24 April 2017

Update

Its been sometime since our last post and although there are some holes which will be filled in later, we just wanted everyone to know that Pisces is now on the hard. We have her store for the summer at Clarks Court Marina on the south coast of Grenada.

George Town Update

13 January 2017
We are still in George Town, anchored on the lee of Stocking Island. Foremost on our minds are the winds. They have be blowing 20 to 35 knots from the north and east for six days now and they are forecast to continue without a down grade for another week. Pisces has not moved from her anchorage and has provided a steady secure home. The good news is that there is a weather window developing which will allow us to continue our adventure after this front dissipates.

For those following our route here is plan “A”. George Town to Conception Island, take the east side of Rum Island to Managuana Island, rest up and continue the short hop (50 nm) to Providenciales the capital of Turks and Caicos. Then its cross the Caicos Bank to Big Sand Cay to wait for a window to proceed south to the Dominica Republic. How long will this take? Mother Nature will decide that.

Our new water tank arrived and is now installed. Bahama Customs works slowly but surely, only six days to clear the tank after it arrived via air freight last Saturday. All systems on Pisces have been checked and are operational.

So now its a waiting game. We will let everyone know when the time arrives. Ken and Grace
Comments
Pisces's Photos - Main
Sailing to ??????
4 Photos
Created 21 December 2016
No Photos
Created 4 October 2015

About & Links