Mighty Mandy

24 January 2013
02 January 2013 | Annapolis, MD
26 December 2012 | Chesapeake Bay
19 September 2012 | Deltaville, Virginia

Mandy's New Crew

19 September 2012 | Deltaville, Virginia
Erin
Bob and I recently purchased Mandy, Bristol Channel Cutter, hull #32 in Deltaville Virginia. We've been searching for "the one" for nearly three years, and we completed a thorough search of nearly the entire coastal U.S., including the Great Lakes, and extending our search to Maritime Canada too. We've chronicled our search in our blog on our website www.rib-bone.com. After spending the winter working in Seattle, we purchased Mandy in the spring and moved east performing music and slinging street food until all hours of the night to help us pay down our debts and collect the meager beginnings of a cruising kitty. This September we moved our entourage to Deltaville where Mandy has patiently awaited attention and the promise of dipping her keel back into adventure. We'll be chronicling our list of projects in our next posts!
Comments
Vessel Name: Mandy
Vessel Make/Model: Bristol Channel Cutter Hull #32
Hailing Port: Annapolis, MD
Crew: Bob Young and Erin Maloney
About: Bob and Erin are both musicians living aboard their Bristol Channel Cutter. They both work from the boat and perform as a duo, Rib Bone- an anagram of their two names. They both love to cook, travel, feel wind in their hair and the water in their shoes.
Extra: We have extensive information and pictures regarding our work on Mandy on our website- check out www.rib-bone.com

Mighty Mandy & Her Faithful Crew

Who: Bob Young and Erin Maloney
Port: Annapolis, MD