Living the Dream

18 April 2014 | Puerto Rico
10 April 2014
04 April 2014 | Virgin Gorda, BVI
29 March 2014
26 March 2014 | St.Barts
24 March 2014 | St.Marten
23 March 2014 | St.Marten
22 March 2014
22 March 2014 | St.Marten
17 March 2014 | St.Marten
15 March 2014 | Saint Marting
13 March 2014 | Saint Martin
03 March 2014 | Puerto Rico
26 February 2014
23 February 2014 | Virgin Gorda
22 February 2014
16 February 2014 | St John
13 February 2014 | St John

Georgetown

19 January 2013
Hot
DAY 61 - January 18th 2013 - Georgetown -
We left the anchorage at 09.00hrs and out into the Atlantic with a calm sea, so pretty, the blues change from clear aquamarine to dark ink once out into the Atlantic. What a beautiful day. We had decided to go into Emerald Bay Marina to fill up on water and diesel, save us doing it with the dinghy when we arrive in Georgetown. What a lovely place, so accommodating, so hot, but we decided not to stay. E2 Motion was there but we did not see them. After leaving the marina we were able to sail all the way to Georgetown. This is the Mecca of the Exumas, boats everywhere, we motored along Stocking Island to see if we could see some old friends, then motored off and over to the town area where we anchored and went ashore. The dinghy ride back and forth is too wet for my liking. After being ashore for a while, stocking up on minutes on the phone and getting some cash we went pulled up the anchor and back over to Stocking Island and supper on the beach.
DAY 62 - January 19th 2013 - Georgetown -
This morning we up anchored and went back to the town side so we could get internet and go ashore. I worked for the morning, Laura and Graeme came by to visit. Mary and Tom came by to visit. Enough work, we went ashore and I got held up at the computer store trying to sort out a hot spot on my IPhone. Did not get it working and will have to go back on Monday. Enjoyed a Rum Punch at the local hotel with Mary and Tom and back to Moma, Doug noticed that Josh had arrived so he went over and invited him back to Moma for supper. We decided to stay on this side of the bay for the night.
Comments
Vessel Name: Moma Cal
Vessel Make/Model: Cal 39
Hailing Port: Ottawa
Crew: Doug Patterson, Cherry Stobie and Pinot
About:
Doug a seasoned and accomplished sailor met Cherry an ex polo player who was enjoying cruising the Ottawa River with dreams of cruising to Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. [...]

Who: Doug Patterson, Cherry Stobie and Pinot
Port: Ottawa