momo1986

Vessel Name: momo1986
Recent Blog Posts
20 August 2013

Chanel in CUMe

last Thursday at Petrovka, there was a large concentration of public persons and fancy cars. in fact, the House of Chanel opened a shoe corner in tsum. at the opening of the ardent fans of the brand came: charming Renata [...]

Halle Berry new face Versace

20 August 2013

Halle Berry new face Versace 0


see all photo « Donatella Versace invited to advertise their collections only superznamenitostej in past seasons brand Versace embodied the Madonna and Demi Moore, and the new collection will present the new Megastar. this time for advertising was invited by Oscar-winner Halle Berry. Kinodiva went last weekend in Los Angeles, where shooting took place to campaign. their author became the most popular to date, photographer Mario Testino who works with Versace for years.

« Shooting have been simply brilliant. Holly looked incredibly glamorous with freely flowing hair », — comment on journalists u.s. media.


is not the first year Versace uses policies work only with the most famous and colourful stars of modern times, giving up young, even promising models. This tactic sometimes « expensive » flies out and becomes a real headache for the participants of the film-making process.


for example, the Madonna on a photo shoot proved to be a professional of the highest level, however, being a fervent admirer of the Kabbalah, through certain intervals it continued filming for prayers, and for his work was not only the fee in 10, 5 million, but a huge wardrobe of Versace for the next 2 years. However, it was all quite reasonable: advertising campaign featuring Madonna was one of the highlights of this year. with regard to the Halle Berry of — you can expect no less than impressive results.

Comments

About & Links