momo1986

Vessel Name: momo1986
Recent Blog Posts
20 August 2013

Chanel in CUMe

last Thursday at Petrovka, there was a large concentration of public persons and fancy cars. in fact, the House of Chanel opened a shoe corner in tsum. at the opening of the ardent fans of the brand came: charming Renata [...]

Versace for H M Union ras etu

20 August 2013

Versace for H M Union ras etu 1


Versace for H M Union ras etu 2


Versace for H M Union ras etu 3


Versace for H M Union ras etu 4


good news for prudent girls: this season in stores H&M clothing appears from Donatella Versace Versace and cooperation result H&M was … bright!

cooperation with renowned designers H&M have put on stream: with the brand had already worked by Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Alber Elbaz, Tamara Mellon. While such joint work of many cause only outrage: in their view, the authors of such collections are killing any hint of own brand clothing is unique, and so is the effect of exclusivity and unavailable. once was of the same opinion and Donatella Versace; « I respect the work of thosewho is working in this direction. But I do not want to create a democratic version of its clothing, because I spend a lot of energy to Versace was considered a luxury brand. I believe that the cooperation of Versace and H&M will not be good for the reputation of the brand ».


Donatella took several years to calculate the profitability of such Union and change its view. — as a result, she created the women’s and men’s collections for the Swedish brand to the delight of fans H&M to surprise fashion skeptics. — the designer did more than merely clothes. in stores H&M home collection also appears, and early next year will provide pre-spring collection. that’s really really, never say never « ».


Versace Collection for H&M will be in stores November 17.

Comments

About & Links