Well the service to the generator was finished and the bathroom successfully restored.
So the next day I decideed to destroy the bedroom. After re-sealing the Port hull deck joint adjacent to the Shrouds 12 months ago, the leak in the deck on the starboard side had finally got me to start in on that hull deck joint. So I had to pull all the storage cabinets apart to access the underside of the hull deck joint on that side.
This side was much worse than the port, the sealant had completely failed between the Deck and Hull. Once the toe rails where unscrewed the deck bulged up as seen in the pictures.
Steve came over to give me a hand as trying to hold the nuts below deck while turning the screw on the top of the deck is a a tad difficult on your own. We added 6 more screws to the joint and resealed. That sounds easy but it was not, everythinggets covered in silicone, Steve is yelling at me from above decks that the sealant is going off, meanwhile as if I did not know the spanner I am using by feel up in an in-accessible place is stuck to my hand. We succeeded in getting the job done eventually, with me still putting the stuff on the bed back into the restored cupboards at 8:30pm. At least that will shut up the bilge alarms that kept going off when it rained.
Today was an easier day installed new rubber covers on the 10 electric winch switches, that where starting to perish. Managed to get red covers for the fast speed switch (Red is always faster) and grey for the slow speed switch.
Headed down to Gold Coast tomorrow morning to have a look at Sue and Greg's new boat, drop of and pick up some boat gear from Audra & Steve and may even drop in on the boat show depending on how I feel at the time.