More Mischief Wherever We Go

Season 5 begins of five months or five years - October 30th, 2015

On the road again.....literally

03 October 2011
Tuesday, September 27th we arrived in Annapolis MD by truck from Sodus Bay.....truly a road trip due to the closure of the Erie Canal System. We spent two days at Bert Jabins (grabins $$$$$$$) Yacht Yard in Back Creek putting the boat back together. Our car rental and hotel for one night was almost cheaper. Thursday afternoon we headed out to try and find an anchorage in Spa Creek. Creek. The anchorage was loaded and we told we arrived a week late....story of our lives always a day late and a buck short. We are now anchored in Weems Creek which is just northwest of Spa. We are now ready for the Canadians to arrive this weekend for the boat show.
Comments
Vessel Name: More Mischief
Vessel Make/Model: Jeanneau Sunkiss 47
Hailing Port: EYC Toronto, Ontario
Crew: Michael Hall and Hilda Allward
About: The trip of the life time begins. I wonder if it will kill us...5 months or five years. Our 47 foot Jeanneau is to be our home for the next 5 years. At this stage is would be interesting to know what it would be like to spend 24/7 together.
Extra: Year three is about to start. We are heading back to Antigua to launch the boat and plan on cruising back up to St. Marten and then over to the Virgin Islands for the season.
Social:

Who: Michael Hall and Hilda Allward
Port: EYC Toronto, Ontario