More Mischief Wherever We Go

Season 5 begins of five months or five years - October 30th, 2015

Highbourne Cay - Exumas

28 January 2012
It turned out that the only decent spot was Highbourne Cay about 10 miles south of Allen Cay. Here we stayed at the Marina for two days waiting out the wind and planning the trip further south.
We also met Majiks (Dan and Cath on a Catalina 42) Karen Ann (Fred and Karen on a Hatteras 45) and Odessay (Wes and Lynda on a Saber 34). With the other three boats we now became the Six Pack which is now our call sign on the VHF when we wanted to talk to any of the group of boats.
This was a great stop even thought at $2.50 a foot is was expensive. Diner of 2 hamburgers 2 beers and fries was $65.00. Hilda bought tomatoes for $4.00 each. Need we say more?
Here we also watched the sharks and rays feed on the scraps from the fisherman's cleaning table.

We were able to get the water maker going and can now produce 20 gallons an hour. This was a great convenience and saves paying 40 to 50 cents a gallon at the marinas.
Comments
Vessel Name: More Mischief
Vessel Make/Model: Jeanneau Sunkiss 47
Hailing Port: EYC Toronto, Ontario
Crew: Michael Hall and Hilda Allward
About: The trip of the life time begins. I wonder if it will kill us...5 months or five years. Our 47 foot Jeanneau is to be our home for the next 5 years. At this stage is would be interesting to know what it would be like to spend 24/7 together.
Extra: Year three is about to start. We are heading back to Antigua to launch the boat and plan on cruising back up to St. Marten and then over to the Virgin Islands for the season.
Social:

Who: Michael Hall and Hilda Allward
Port: EYC Toronto, Ontario