More Mischief Wherever We Go

Season 5 begins of five months or five years - October 30th, 2015

Beautiful St. Lucia

28 July 2012
St Lucia is a really beautiful island. We had a great tour with Fast Eddie who took us to a number of the small local fishing villages, The Pitons, a rainforest and Diamond Falls and botanical garden. The scenery is breathtaking of both the mountains and the ocean.
Our original plan was to take advantage of the weather windows and try and get as close to Grenada as possible by early August but as you see we are still here. Grenada is typically least likely to have a hurricane. The weather gods are not our side right now and we have moved from the outside anchorage to a mooring inside a better protected area to take cover in case the weather really turns for the worst. At the moment they are forecasting that this tropical wave may form into tropical low which could result in a tropical storm or a hurricane and could hit anywhere from Grenada to Martinique. Today we removed the jib which needed to some sewing done to but we will not put it back up until we know how things are to pan out. Stay tuned and as long as we have internet we will keep you posted.

Comments
Vessel Name: More Mischief
Vessel Make/Model: Jeanneau Sunkiss 47
Hailing Port: EYC Toronto, Ontario
Crew: Michael Hall and Hilda Allward
About: The trip of the life time begins. I wonder if it will kill us...5 months or five years. Our 47 foot Jeanneau is to be our home for the next 5 years. At this stage is would be interesting to know what it would be like to spend 24/7 together.
Extra: Year three is about to start. We are heading back to Antigua to launch the boat and plan on cruising back up to St. Marten and then over to the Virgin Islands for the season.
Social:

Who: Michael Hall and Hilda Allward
Port: EYC Toronto, Ontario