More Mischief Wherever We Go

Season 5 begins of five months or five years - October 30th, 2015

Clarkes Court Bay Marina

04 November 2012

We made a decision to go to a dock for the first time since we were in Puerto Rico in April to catch up on some more projects that needed to be done. They were offering pricing from 10 years ago as an anniversary special. We could also get the new ceiling headliner material delivered here for free. This turned out to be a good news bad news stay. We got a lot of things accomplished but in the course of our visit our invertor charger needed to be replaced.
We replaced the headliner in our cabin and the aft cabins on the boat and made covers for our extra diesel cans that sit on the deck as well as new covers for our cockpit cushions.
While here we enjoyed the happy hour at their outside bar and met many new cruisers.
Once our projects were completed we headed back to prickly Bay to anchor and not just save dockage money but be also be close to goods and services, especially 2 for 1 Pizza on Monday nights at Prickly Bay Tikki Bar.
We are now closer to being ready to head north to see the Carriacou and Petite Martinique and the rest of the Grenadines
Comments
Vessel Name: More Mischief
Vessel Make/Model: Jeanneau Sunkiss 47
Hailing Port: EYC Toronto, Ontario
Crew: Michael Hall and Hilda Allward
About: The trip of the life time begins. I wonder if it will kill us...5 months or five years. Our 47 foot Jeanneau is to be our home for the next 5 years. At this stage is would be interesting to know what it would be like to spend 24/7 together.
Extra: Year three is about to start. We are heading back to Antigua to launch the boat and plan on cruising back up to St. Marten and then over to the Virgin Islands for the season.
Social:

Who: Michael Hall and Hilda Allward
Port: EYC Toronto, Ontario