More Mischief Wherever We Go

Season 5 begins of five months or five years - October 30th, 2015

Hurricane Season is officially over and it’s time to get moving again.

29 November 2012
As luck would have it, we finally figured out how to use the new inverter/charger. We pulled anchor and went around to the leeward side of Grenada to St. George’s anchorage and spent the day shopping and getting loaded up with food. The next day we headed off to Carriacou and had an awesome sail all the way there and anchored in Tyrrell Bay which is another place that you could get your boat hauled out and stored for hurricane season. We spent the night and next morning went around the corner to Sandy Island. The snorkeling was great and the beach was beautiful. There is nothing on this island except for a bunch of anuck chucks that people have made. We then moved to Hillsbourgh where you check out of Grenada. The final stop in Grenada was Petite Martinque for fuel and to replenish the beer supply. The beer is delivered to you at the fuel dock with a front end loader…..of course we had 25 cases. The beer here is about 18.50 a case and that is the cheapest beer in all of Grenada. We will now be venturing into St.Vincent and The Grenadines and we have been told gone are the days of 3 beers for 10EC.
Comments
Vessel Name: More Mischief
Vessel Make/Model: Jeanneau Sunkiss 47
Hailing Port: EYC Toronto, Ontario
Crew: Michael Hall and Hilda Allward
About: The trip of the life time begins. I wonder if it will kill us...5 months or five years. Our 47 foot Jeanneau is to be our home for the next 5 years. At this stage is would be interesting to know what it would be like to spend 24/7 together.
Extra: Year three is about to start. We are heading back to Antigua to launch the boat and plan on cruising back up to St. Marten and then over to the Virgin Islands for the season.
Social:

Who: Michael Hall and Hilda Allward
Port: EYC Toronto, Ontario